School registry office websites have moved
18 September 2011
Your new, central resource for online information is the current students site.
The information previously found on your School Registry site and on the Academic Services for Students site, on the intranet, has now been moved as follows.
On the new current students site, you'll find information on and links to a variety of topics, including:
- University-wide news and announcements
- University services, support and facilities
- Key contact details
- Links to sign-in areas (eg Blackboard and SRSWeb)
- Enrolment and module registration
- Forms and procedures (including official letter requests, Mitigating Circumstances, course transfers, coursework submission and more)
- Results and awards
- Presentation ceremonies
- Fees and funding
- University regulations
On your new School Registry Blackboard site, you'll find:
- School-specific announcements
- School-specific guidance on module registration, coursework submission and other topics
- Course handbooks
- Exam timetables
- Information on Course Committees and Course Representatives
About the University of Westminster:
The University of Westminster boasts a vibrant learning environment attracting more than 20,000 students from over 150 nations and we continue to invest in our future with new developments, research projects and new ideas.
We offer highly attractive practice-based courses that are independently rated as excellent, many with international recognition. Our distinguished 175-year history has meant we lead the way in many areas of research, particularly politics, media, art and design, architecture and biomedical sciences, and our position in the city of London allows us to continue to build on our close connections with leading figures and organisations in these areas as well as in the worlds of business, information technology, politics and law.
Our commitment to educating graduates for the needs of professional life attracts high quality students from within the UK and around the globe.
Internationalisation, employability and sustainability are key elements in the University of Westminster’s vision for the future and we strive to ensure the very highest standards are met and maintained.