Centre for Parallel Computing attend Cloud Computing World Forum
30 June 2011
For an introduction to the Centre for Parallel Computing (CPC) and details on current projects please see the materials below.
- Introduction to the Centre for Parallel Computing
- CPC Staff profiles
- Project 1: SCI-BUS – SCIENTIFIC GATEWAY-BASED USER SUPPORT
- Project 2: OPTIMAL SCHEDULING OF SCIENTIFIC APPLICATION WORKFLOWS FOR CLOUD-AUGMENTED GRID INFRASTRUCTURES
- Project 3: EDGI: EUROPEAN DESKTOP GRID INITIATIVE
- Project 4: SHIWA: SHARING INTEROPERABLE WORKFLOWS FOR LARGE-SCALE SCIENTIFIC SIMULATIONS ON AVAILABLE DCIS
- Project 5: DEGISCO: DESKTOP GRIDS FOR INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC COLLABORATION
- Project 6: EDGES: ENABLING DESKTOP GRIDS FOR E-SCIENCE
- Project 7: PROSIM: PROTEIN MOLECULE SIMULATION ON THE GRID
- Project 8: VENUS-C – VIRTUAL MULTIDISCIPLINARY ENVIRONMENTS USING CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURES
About the University of Westminster:
The University of Westminster boasts a vibrant learning environment attracting more than 20,000 students from over 150 nations and we continue to invest in our future with new developments, research projects and new ideas.
We offer highly attractive practice-based courses that are independently rated as excellent, many with international recognition. Our distinguished 175-year history has meant we lead the way in many areas of research, particularly politics, media, art and design, architecture and biomedical sciences, and our position in the city of London allows us to continue to build on our close connections with leading figures and organisations in these areas as well as in the worlds of business, information technology, politics and law.
Our commitment to educating graduates for the needs of professional life attracts high quality students from within the UK and around the globe.
Internationalisation, employability and sustainability are key elements in the University of Westminster’s vision for the future and we strive to ensure the very highest standards are met and maintained.