The project is led by Tony Lloyd-Jones, Principal Lecturer in Urban Development and Regeneration.
The project is backed by a steering group comprising regeneration practitioners, town planners, developers, and research staff.
The steering group comprises:
- Jo Hammond (Bone Wells Associates)
- Matthew Bennett (Chair of the Central Cities Institute and The Soho Community Environment Fund)
- Lydia Clarkson (Westminster City Council)
- Mike LeRoy (Westminster City Council)
- Claire Craig (English Heritage)
- Richard Greenslade (The Crown Estate)
- Penny Thomas (Shaftesbury PLC)
Client: Soho Community Environment Fund, The Crown Estate, Westminster City Council, English Heritage and Shaftesbury PLC.
Further inputs come from
- Budhi Mulyawan, research associate with the Max Lock Centre
- Dr Adam Eldridge, research fellow from the Central Cities Cluster