We provide a range of services to support your research.
As a doctoral researcher, you can access the same resources and services as members of staff, although these will be in accordance with the requirements of your research.
Doctoral Researchers Development Programme (DRDP)
If you're a new researcher, or wanting to brush up your information management skills, the DRDP provides a short series of workshops to help you get started. These sessions include:
- Video introduction for those new to the University
- Introduction to Library Search and Westminster Research
- Strategic literature searching
- Bibliographic management software
- Qualitative data analysis software
To find out more about the sessions, please sign in to the University's Virtual Research Environment and check the Specialist Sessions list.