- Communication MA
- Data, Culture and Society MA
- Digital and Interactive Storytelling LAB MA
- Diversity and the Media MA
- Global Media MA
- International Media Business MA
- Media and Development MA
- Media Management MA
- Media, Campaigning and Social Change MA
- Multimedia Journalism (Broadcast) MA
- Multimedia Journalism (Print & Online) MA
- Public Relations MA
- Social Media, Culture and Society MA
2019/20 Part-time day
2019/20 Part-time day/evening
2019/20 Part-time day/evening release
Known for our combination of pure, practice-led and applied approaches, and for using our knowledge for the betterment of society, we offer PhD, MPhil, DProf and MRes study. We can provide you with guidance on how to write your research proposal and our entry requirements for a Research Degree.
Gain new skills
Our courses equip you with the skills to succeed in newsrooms, print journalism, public relations, radio, broadcast media and more.
Westminster's location in the UK's media capital has helped us develop strong links with industry. You will be taught by professional journalists, many of whom are active in their field.
Overall, our courses aim to give you skills that will make you employable, and to help you develop the kind of creativity and flexibility needed to gain work in the modern media business and creative industries.