If you are already based in the UK but not a citizen of an EU country, and want to attend the University of Westminster, you will find the information you need in these pages.

First of all, please read the UKCISA web page called 'Making a Tier 4 (General) application in UK'.

Enrolment alert

Please remember that if you currently have a Tier 4 visa for a different University, we will not be able to enrol you on your course with us until you can show us that you have made a new visa application for the University of Westminster or your new visa has been issued.

If you applied for your current Tier 4 visa before 5 October 2009 and that visa still has time left on it and you are currently inside the UK you must apply for Permission to Switch before we can enrol you on your course. The Permission to Change Tier 4 Sponsor application form is available on the UK Border Agency site.

Also read 12 Top Tips for protecting your Tier 4 student immigration status from UKCISA.

Foundation courses in the UK

Our partners offer a range of Foundation, EFL and Pre-Masters programmes in the UK in case you don’t meet the entry requirements for direct entry onto our courses.

Representatives in the UK

We have several representatives with offices in the UK. You can contact them for advice on our courses or if you need help with your application.