Study Abroad Student

A study abroad student is a student who came to study with us for a summer, semester or academic year and paid fees to the University of Westminster.

To request one or more transcripts please contact the Education Abroad Team for a Transcript Request form at: .

Please ensure you only use this process if you are a study abroad student – all other students must contact the Student Lifecycle Team as detailed below.

The following charges will apply:

First transcript £15
Each additional transcript ordered at the same time £2
Express courier charge £15

*This includes additional transcripts sent to different addresses. For example: one transcript each by standard post to two different universities will be £17. Please email if you have any queries about how much you should pay.

Full Degree Undergraduate or Postgraduate Student / Exchange Student

If you studied with us as an exchange student (ie you paid no fees but came to study from your home university with us for one semester or academic year) or as a full degree undergraduate or postgraduate student you will need to contact the Student Lifecycle Team at: .