How much your Summer School will cost depends on your choices:
- Whether you choose to study for three or six weeks (one or two sessions)
- Whether you opt in or out of the Westminster Summer School Social Programme
- Where you decide to stay during your visit
The costs are laid out below – you can make your selection according to your budget and your preferences.
In addition to tuition, Summer School fees entitle you to:
- Equipment for any practical classes
- Our tailored Welcome and Orientation programmes
- Dedicated support from the on-site Education Abroad team
|Session One||£1,515||Alexander Fleming Hall
|Session Two||£1,515||Alexander Fleming Hall
|Session One and Two||£2,530||Alexander Fleming Hall
The costs above do not include:
- Additional costs that some modules might have (for study visits, entrance tickets to galleries, theatres, cinemas, etc) – for details of any additional costs associated with classes please read the Summer School 2018 Module Catalogue and the relevant module syllabi.
How to pay your fees
You are required to pay all relevant tuition, accommodation and social programme fees in full at the time of application if:
- you are applying directly to us (ie not through a University of Westminster study abroad partner or approved study abroad provider)
- you are applying through a University of Westminster study abroad partner and you are responsible for making payment of fees directly to the University of Westminster
If you decide to withdraw from Summer School, make sure you read through our Summer School Withdrawal Policy.