Who are these programmes for?
Our semester-long and year-long undergraduate study abroad programmes are open to all international students from outside the European Union or Swiss Nationals.
If you are a student within the European Union or are a Swiss National, please visit our Study abroad for European students page.
- Participate in a unique study and learning adventure at one of the most dynamic UK universities in the heart of London
- Compliment your studies with an optional internship to enhance your employability and kick-start your future international career
- Enhance your academic learning and understanding of your discipline. Evidence suggests that those who study abroad achieve higher grades in their degree programmes
- Earn international credits to transfer back to your degree programme at your home university to showcase your international learning
- As one of our study abroad alumni, you'll be eligible for a 15% discount on one of our full- or part-time Master's and PhD courses
On the programme, you will be able to:
- Study 3 or 4 modules earning up to 60/80 UK credits (12–16 US credits)
- Gain international work experience by taking an internship as part of your study abroad programme, which allows you to combine work and study
- Choose classes from a wide range of subjects, including Business, Law, Politics, International Relations, Visual Arts, English Literature, and more
- Transfer university credit from successfully completed modules to your home university
- Apply for housing in University accommodation
- Receive full pre-departure information before you leave home and an extensive orientation session when you arrive
- Be supported by specialist advisers to guide you through your study experience
- Opt to participate in the Education Abroad Team’s social programme
What our students say
Interested in what our current students are up to? Search #livelearnlondon on Instagram
I had a great time befriending people from all over the world, and spending time with them both in and out of the classroom. London has got to be one of the most exciting places in the world, first for a young person, and then for anyone looking to expand their mind and tastes.