International Study Abroad
Entry requirements for EU Students
If you are studying your first degree and wish to study for one semester or full year the entrance requirements are:
- You must be a citizen of the European Union and have been resident in the EU for three years before applying to study with us. If you do not meet this criteria you can apply for our study abroad programme for international students.
- You must be studying for a degree in your home country and have completed 1 year or have already graduated.
- You must be 18 years of age or older when you begin the programme
- If you are from a country with a different grading system, you must have an average of C grade or good or equivalent. If you wish to study at the School of Media, Arts and Design you must be have an average grade of B grade or very good or equivalent
- If English is not your first language, you will need to provide official proof of your English language ability. Proof of English must be in the form of a recent IELTS, Pearson, TOEFL or Cambridge English Language Examination score
- You will require an overall score of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent if you are an undergraduate study abroad student, except for Westminster School of Media, Arts & Design where you will require a minimum score of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent