International Study Abroad
Entry requirements for EU Students
If you are studying your first degree and wish to study for one semester or full year the entrance requirements are:
- You must be a citizen of the European Union and have been resident in the EU for three years before applying to study with us. If you do not meet this criteria you can apply for our study abroad programme for international students.
- You must be studying for a degree in your home country and have completed 1 year or have already graduated.
- You must be 18 years of age or older when you begin the programme
- You must have an average grade of C or Good or equivalent and you must be in good academic standing.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to provide official proof of your English language ability. Proof of English must be in the form of a recent IELTS, Pearson, TOEFL or Cambridge English Language Examination score.
- To study with us at undergraduate level, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent.