Study abroad for European students
Who is this programme for?
This undergraduate study abroad programme allows EU students or Swiss Nationals to come to the University of Westminster to study for one semester or a year.
To be eligible, you must be an EU or Swiss national studying at an EU or Swiss university and you must qualify for EU fees.
The programme provides you with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience a different culture and way of looking at the world. It's designed to immerse you in the life of one of the most dynamic and innovative universities in England.
- The ability to have a unique study and learning adventure at one of the most dynamic UK universities in the heart of London
- Study for one semester or year to enhance your academic learning and understanding of your discipline. Evidence suggests that those who study abroad achieve higher grades in their degree programmes
- Earn international credits to transfer back to your degree at your home university to showcase your international learning
- Participate in an optional internship to enhance your employability and your ability to achieve your career goals
- As an alumnus of one of our study abroad programmes you will be eligible for a 15% discount on one of our full- and part-time Masters courses* and PhD courses
On the programme, you will be able to:
- Study undergraduate modules up to 30 ECTS (60 UK credits) per semester
- Gain international work experience by taking an internship as part of your study abroad programme, which allows you to combine work and study
- Choose classes from a wide range of subjects, including Business, Law, Politics, International Relations, Visual Arts, English Literature, and more.
- Transfer university credit from successfully completed modules to your home university.
- Apply for housing in University accommodation
- Receive full pre-departure information before you leave home and an extensive orientation session when you arrive
- Be supported by specialists advisers to guide you through your study experience
- Opt to participate in the Education Abroad Team’s social programme
What our students say
“Studying abroad in a city such as London really is an opportunity and a chance which must not be missed. Having studied abroad will definitely help me in the future, and already helps me, as I am working with people of different origins, the vocabulary I gained in London, and the headways in oral and written English I’ve made are a great boon to me now.
"The social side was good and interesting, as there were lots of other non-UK students, it was a huge salad bowl of nationalities, and therefore working and chatting with people of different origins, was fulfilling in all aspects”
Former EU Undergraduate Study Abroad Programme student
Interested in what our current students are up to? Search #livelearnlondon on Instagram.