Who is this programme for?
This undergraduate study abroad programme allows EU students or Swiss Nationals to come to the University of Westminster to study for one semester or a year.
To be eligible, you must be an EU or Swiss national studying at an EU or Swiss university and you must qualify for EU fees.
The programme provides you with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience a different culture and way of looking at the world. It's designed to immerse you in the life of one of the most dynamic and innovative universities in England.
- The ability to have a unique study and learning adventure at one of the most dynamic UK universities in the heart of London
- Study for one semester or year to enhance your academic learning and understanding of your discipline. Evidence suggests that those who study abroad achieve higher grades in their degree programmes
- Earn international credits to transfer back to your degree at your home university to showcase your international learning
- Participate in an optional internship to enhance your employability and your ability to achieve your career goals
- As an alumnus of one of our study abroad programmes you will be eligible for a 15% discount on one of our full- and part-time Masters courses* and PhD courses
On the programme, you will be able to:
- Study undergraduate modules up to 30 ECTS (60 UK credits) per semester
- Gain international work experience by taking an internship as part of your study abroad programme, which allows you to combine work and study
- Choose classes from a wide range of subjects, including Business, Law, Politics, International Relations, Visual Arts, English Literature, and more.
- Transfer university credit from successfully completed modules to your home university.
- Apply for housing in University accommodation
- Receive full pre-departure information before you leave home and an extensive orientation session when you arrive
- Be supported by specialists advisers to guide you through your study experience
- Opt to participate in the Education Abroad Team’s social programme
What our students say
Studying abroad in a city such as London really is an opportunity and a chance which must not be missed. Having studied abroad will definitely help me in the future, and already helps me, as I am working with people of different origins, the vocabulary I gained in London, and the headways in oral and written English I’ve made are a great boon to me now.