Visa Requirements for the Internship programme

If you are not a European Economic Area or Swiss national (EEA comprises the countries of the European Union plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) you will need to apply for a Tier 4 (General) Student Visa in order to undertake the internship programme.

For full details on:

  • How apply
  • What documents you will require
  • How to collect your visa

Please visit our Tier 4 (General) Student Visa page.

Make an application

Apply to study on our Semester Internship Programme.