Our international internship programme will give you a unique opportunity to develop a professional and cultural insight into a city, and will also:
- Complement and enhance your studies
- Provide an international dimension to your work experience, which will improve your employability and your ability to achieve your career goals
- Strengthen your resume and allow you to showcase a global skillset
- Build up your skills and confidence in the workplace
- Provide you with networking opportunities
- As an alumnus of one of our study abroad programmes, you will be eligible for a 15% discount on one of our full- or part-time Masters and PhD courses
During the programme, you will:
- study 2 free-choice modules
- study 1 Professional and Personal Skills Development module
- complete 14 hours per week in your internship post
- earn 60 UK credits/12 US credits/30 ECTS on successful completion of the programme
- be able to apply for housing in University accommodation
- receive full pre-departure information before you leave home and an extensive orientation session when you arrive
- be supported by specialists to guide you through your study experience
- be able to participate in the Education Abroad Team’s social programme
What our students say
To see what our current students are up to search #LiveLearnLondon on Instagram.
Whatever company you work for, you will not only learn about the particular industry, but you will also learn about working in a city like London and in a foreign country like the UK.
Working in London is truly the opportunity of a lifetime and you will learn more from it than you ever imagined.