Postgraduate Semester Study Abroad visa requirements

Semester of Study without an Internship

If you choose to study abroad with us for a semester and do not take an internship you can apply for Short Term Study Visa. For most students you can do this on arrival at the airport. For full details relating to how to obtain a Short Term Study Visa and whether you are national of a country that is allowed to apply upon arrival or if you will require pre-entry clearance, please visit our Short Term Study Visa Page.

Semester of Study with an Internship

If you are not a European Economic Area or Swiss national (EEA comprises the countries of the European Union plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) you will need to apply for a Tier 4 (General) Student Visa.

For full details including how to apply for this visa please visit our Tier 4 (General) Student Visa page.

Make an application

Apply for the Postgraduate Study Abroad Programme.