The application deadline for the London international summer school 2019 is 1 May 2019.
Apply directly to us
Complete the application form for the programme you are interested in by using the links below. These links will connect you to our online application system.
You will be prompted to set up a username and password. You will be emailed a completed copy of the application form once you submit it. To complete an application, you will need your supporting documents, eg your transcript.
Make sure that you have included:
- Personal details
- Choice of two classes per session (your preferred choice and an alternative)
- Academic qualifications/transcript
- English language qualification (if applicable)
- Photocopy of the main page of your passport
- One passport-sized photograph
- Signed Declaration and Accommodation Declaration sections on Application Form
- Proof of payment (if responsible for tuition payment direct to Westminster)
Download a copy of the Accommodation Declaration:
Apply through one of our partners
We are partnered with many universities and colleges across the world for study abroad and also work with organisations that provide all-inclusive study abroad packages. If your university is not listed here, you can apply directly to us.
Please speak to your International Office for further details
- FH Campus 2 University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences (BRSU), Germany
- Business School Berlin (BSP), Germany
- Baze University – please speak to your International Office for further details
- Lomonosov Moscow State University – departments for Journalism and Philology only – please speak to your International Office for further details
- Academic Programs International – API
- CIS Abroad
- Cultural Experiences Abroad – CEA
- Eastern Illinois University (EIU)
- Global Semesters
- IFSA Butler
- International Studies Abroad – ISA
- Jefferson University
- SUNY Brockport
- University of Arizona
- University of Illinois, Chicago (UIC)
- University of Scranton
- University of Wisconsin – Madison
- University of Wisconsin – Stout
- Widener University
How we use your data
The University of Westminster will use your data in line with the Data Protection Act (1998). Learn how we use your data.