International students in London

If you are a national of an EEA country (European Union plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) or you are from Switzerland, you can enter the UK as a student with a minimum of formality; you do not require entry clearance or a visa.

If you are a national of a non-EEA country you will require a Short-Term Study Visa.

Student studying alone with their laptop

How to apply

How to apply for a Summer Programme at the University of Westminster.

Contact the team

The Education Abroad Team can be contacted by email, telephone or post.