We can accept applicants:
- Who will have graduated from high school at the time they join the programme and will be 18 years of age when they attend the Summer Programme
- Current university students
- University graduates
To apply for the Summer Programme you must provide evidence of your academic standing:
- If you have completed high school or equivalent we require your High School Diploma or IB or your A Level results if you are a UK student
- If you are about to graduate from high school we require your High School Transcript or IB
- If you are a current university student we require your current university transcript
- If you are not a current student we require your last academic record
Please note: evidence must be either the original or an official certified copy.
English language requirements
If English is not your first language you need to provide official proof of your English language ability:
- If you have an IELTS level of 5.5, TOEFL of 72 or equivalent, you are eligible to apply for 4COMM001X Communication Skills for the Workplace.
- If you have an IELTS level of 6.0, TOEFL 80 or equivalent you can study any Summer School module.
- We are happy to consider a variety of English language tests.
The academic requirements for acceptance into Summer Programme depend on the current country you study in. If you are not sure whether you meet our entry requirements please feel free to email us at [email protected].
If you are from a US institution of higher education (eg a university or college) the minimum requirement is a cumulative GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale.
If you are from an EU institution you must be able to provide proof of good academic standing. Achieved marks can range from a minimum of satisfactory, good, very good or above, depending on the country of schooling.
Outside the EU or USA
All International qualifications such as the International Baccalaureate will be considered.
If you are from the UK you must have a minimum of two passes at GCE A Level. If you would like to discuss your current grades, please email us at [email protected].