Indicative recent publications
- Chang. J., 2010. Entrepreneurial orientation of Insurance Agents in Sabah. Journal of Southern Entrepreneurship, 3 (May): 1-13
- Jane Chang, Alison Rieple, (2013) "Assessing students' entrepreneurial skills development in live projects", Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, Vol. 20 Iss: 1, pp.225 - 241
- Jane Chang, Abdelhafid B and Alison Rieple, (2013) Learning-by-doing as an approach to teaching social entrepreneurship, Innovations in Education & Teaching International in press
- Jane Chang, Abdelhafid Benamraoui and Alison Rieple. Stimulating Learning About Social Entrepreneurship through Income Generation Projects. International Journal Entrepreneurship Behaviour & Research (2*) submitted October 2012
- Susan Martin, Alison Rieple and Jane Chang, Small farmers and sustainability: institutional barriers to investment and innovation in the Malaysian palm oil industry Journal of Rural Studies (3*) submitted February 2013
- Jane Chang and Jacqueline Lynch, Are eco-tourists different? A study of marketing communications effectiveness in destination selection. International Journal of Tourism Research (3*), submitted April 2013 to submit in May 2013
- With David Chalcraft on Entrepreneurial Effectiveness: Innovative pedagogy to enhance student experience for the submission of special edition
- The Mind in the Middle: Taking Stock of Cognition Research in Entrepreneurship for Future Development in June 2013, International Journal of Management Reviews
- Assessing the role of trust in the relationship between banks, government agencies and entrepreneurs in Nigeria
- Data collection and analysis of data and publication of paper in Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal (3*)
- Sethna Z, Blythe J, and Ekwulugo F (2013) Ethnic Women Entrepreneurs and the concrete ceiling, World Review of Entrepreneurship (Forth coming 2013)
- Sharma, R. Binsardi, A. Mclean, A, Ekwulugo, F .( 2012). Barriers to the Implementation of Successful Internal Marketing in a Service Organisation, Forthcoming, Qualitative Market Research, An International Journal, Emerald, ISSN: 1352-2752.
- Anggraen, A, Binsardi, B, A., Ekwulugo, F (2011) Cross-cultural analysis of the UK advertising content from non-UK perspectives Innovative Marketing Volume 7 Issue 4 2011
- Ekwulugo, F. and Richards D (2012) "An evaluation of development constraints affecting African small and medium enterprises in London UK" Journal of Business Economics and Management.
- Ekwulugo, F “Influence of trust on buying decision making of the London Ethnic Minority Business” Submitted to Journal of International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behaviour & Research but rejected. Still working on the paper to be resubmitted
- Feng M and Ekwulugo F, Factors Influencing Port Logistics in China” Submitted to Qualitative research in organisation and management working on the paper for resubmission
- Ekwulugo F A Case Study of Market Orientation In London’ Ethnic Minority Micro Businesses Marketing Intelligence and Planning rejected to re submitted
- Business support for micro business in Nigeria (2013)
- Promoting Entrepreneurial Mindset Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry £10,000
- Assessing the role of Trust in the Relationship between Banks, Government agencies and entrepreneurs in Nigeria
- Data collection and analysis of data and publication of paper in Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal (3*) Collaborating with Jane Chang and Clive Helm
- A Comparative Analysis of Agenda-Setting in Referendum Campaigns: A Case Study of the 2004 Cyprus Referendum. Submission to Political Communication Journal (4*) Sept 2011: rejected Nov 2011; used the feedbacks and re-submitted to Journal of Peace Research (1.47 impact factor 2010 Journal Citation Reports Thomson Reuters, 2011). This journal is part of the Peace Research Institute OSLO (PRIO); date 29.03.2012: rejected. This paper is now in process of enhancing theoretical framework based on the previous reviewers and end of this month will be submitted to Journal of Communication.
- Chang, Jane and Lynch, Jacqueline (2011) Are eco-tourists different? a study of marketing communications effectiveness in destination selection. Working Paper. University of Westminster.
- Do marketing and logistics understand each other? An empirical investigation of the interface activities between logistics and marketing
- Lynch, Jacqueline and Whicker, Linda (2008) Do marketing and logistics understand each other? An empirical investigation of the interface activities between logistics and marketing. International Journal of Logistics, 11 (3). pp. 167-178. ISSN 1367-5567
- Paul Langley – APPENDIX 2 of 2. Strategy development and scenario planning Understand the behavioural and cognitive foundations of strategy. The use of strategy support tools (including strategy dynamics visual mapping, simulation models and microworlds) to create and rehearse strategic initiatives, as an integral part of a “managed” strategy development (strategy process)
- Case studies on firms in energy industries – oil, natural gas and electrical power.
- Multinationals, utilities and new venture start-ups.