The International Eco-Cities Initiative is a multi-national research network co-ordinated by scholars at the University of Westminster (London), the Johns Hopkins University (Baltimore), and the Lemelson Center for the Study of Invention and Innovation at the Smithsonian Institution (Washington DC).
The initiative undertakes and supports:
- research into contemporary urban sustainability and related governance and innovation issues
- comparative analyses of diverse eco-city initiatives in various national and cultural contexts
- seminars, workshops and conferences
- knowledge transfer between academics, policy-makers and practitioners
- postgraduate and research training through the MPhil/PhD programme.
Connect with us
Join our LinkedIn group to discuss your views on International Eco-cities.