Dates: Tuesday 22 May – Thursday 31 May
Private view: 22 May, 5–9pm – Opening by Lady Sorrell, Chancellor, University of Westminster at 6pm
Exhibition opening times: Monday–Friday 11am–4pm, Saturday 11am–3.30pm
- Animation BA Honours
- Music (joint)
- Contemporary Media Practice BA Honours
- Fashion Design BA Honours
- Film BA Honours
- Fine Art Mixed Media BA Honours
- Graphic Communication Design BA Honours
- Illustration and Visual Communication BA Honours
- Photography BA Honours
- Public Relations and Advertising BA Honours
- Radio and Digital Production BA Honours
- Television Production BA Honours
Industry Showcase: Westminster New Talent 2018
Thursday 24 May 6pm–9pm
An opportunity to see innovative work by some of the best new fashion and graphic designers, illustrators, animators, film-makers, advertisers and photographers. This year we welcome back alumnus, Jack Rooke (BBC New Talent Hotlist 2017 and Broadcast Hot Shot 2017) to talk about how to get recognised as talent. Then it’s a reception and networking – meet staff and students, and discover more about how Westminster works with industry. Spaces are limited so make sure to book your free place.
Westminster has an international reputation for producing highly creative fashion professionals capable of working within all levels of the global fashion industry.
Our teaching programmes combine the development of professional level studio practice with the acquisition of skills, knowledge and understanding.