Enrolment session

Your enrolment session is the final stage in becoming a Westminster student, so it is vital that you attend.

During this session, you will receive your student ID card, enabling you to access our various sites and facilities. You will also find out more about your course, timetable and the student services available to you. 

Late enrolment sessions

From Monday 20 January 2020, late enrolment for new students will run at the location and times below.

Marylebone Campus, Room LA05
35 Marylebone Road

Teaching week one

Monday 20 January

  • 12.15pm–3pm

Tuesday 21 January

  • 12.15pm–2,15pm

Wednesday 22 January

  • 5pm–6pm

Thursday 23 January

  • 12pm–1pm

Teaching week two

Monday 27 January

  • 1pm–2pm

If you have not completed enrolment by Monday 27 January, you'll need to go to your Campus Registry to do this by Friday 31 January. There will be published opening times for late enrolment at the Campus Registries.

Biometric Residents Permit (BRP) card for Students with a Tier 4 visa

BRP card collection is taking place between 10:00 and 16:00 each weekday at:

Tier 4 Visas Office
Third Floor
32-38 Wells Street

If you have a Tier 4 visa, but have not already collected your BRP you must go to the Tier 4 Visas Office before you go to enrol

Enrolment deadline

The final date to enrol is Friday 31 January. All students who are not fully enrolled by this date will be withdrawn. However, there may be exceptional circumstances whereby the university may agree an extension.

What you need to bring

To complete the enrolment process you will need to have the following documentation.

  • A printed copy of your pre-enrolment form
  • Proof of your identify. This can be either:
    • A valid UK, EU or EEA passport
    • An EU Identity card
    • Non-EU/EEA passport PLUS a valid visa for study
    • A UK birth certificate, photo ID and proof of your National Insurance number e,g, a P60, P45 or National Insurance card
  • Original certificates for qualifications that do not have a status of ‘verified’ or ‘verified UCAS’ on your pre-enrolment form
  • If you are funded by the Student Loan Company, you will need your SLC confirmation letter
  • Proof of any fee payments made or scholarship/funding letters

If you are an international student you will need to provide the following documentation

  • Original valid visa for study
  • A valid passport
  • Original certificates for qualifications that do not have a status of ‘verified’ or ‘verified UCAS’ on your pre-enrolment form

Paying your fees

If the Student Loans Company will be paying your fees, you will need to bring the SLC confirmation letter to your enrolment session.

If you are a self-funding student and you have not already paid your fees online, you will be required to pay during the enrolment session.

For full details, including information on instalment agreements and sponsorship, please visit our Paying your fees web page.