How to pre-enrol

We’ll send you an email asking you to complete your online pre-enrolment.

To complete pre-enrolment, you‘ll first need to create your University password. You can then log in to our Applicant Portal and follow the instructions.

At pre-enrolment, you’ll need to confirm your personal details and your intention to enrol on your chosen course. If you notice that any of your details on the system are wrong, get in touch with your admissions office.

If you're a self-funding student, you'll have the option to pay your fees online during this stage.

When you've completed online enrolment, print off the completed enrolment form - you will need to bring this to your enrolment session at the University.

Note that to complete online enrolment, you will need to have:

  • firmly accepted an unconditional offer of a place at the University
  • received an email from us confirming what your tuition fees will be

log in to our Applicant Portal

International students

If you're an international student with a student visa, you’ll need to enter some information about your visa during this stage of enrolment.

International students who do not need a Tier 4 visa to study here must complete the ‘visa check’ section in the ‘international applicants’ section of the applicant portal before they can start pre-enrolment.

If you have a Tier 4 visa from another university, you will not be able to enrol at Westminster. Please contact Student Advice for assistance.

Problems logging in or pre-enrolling?

You will not be able to pre-enrol online if:

  • we have not yet received your results
  • you have not yet sent us your fee assessment form
  • you are an overseas student who has not yet paid your deposit
  • you are a module retriever 

If you cannot enrol and 'Debtor Hold' is displayed, you'll need to contact your local finance office as soon as possible to resolve any outstanding debt. If you're experiencing difficulties financing your studies, get in touch with Student Advice for guidance.

If you have any questions or are unsure what to do next, get in touch with your admissions office.

If you're a continuing student who needs help, get in touch with your registry office.

If you're a research degree student and have questions, contact Research Admissions on [email protected]

Should I still pre-enrol if...?

If you've not yet heard whether you've got your loan, you can still pre-enrol or enrol online, but you must remember that if your loan application is refused, you'll become liable for the payment of fees. More information on fees can be found on our Paying your fees page

If you're a new student and would like to transfer programme, you should not pre-enrol – contact your admissions office for advice.

If you're a continuing student and need help, contact your registry office.