Harrow Hall building

The Westminster 'Stay Sheltered' Scheme is for students facing immediate difficulty paying rent and residential costs. Students can apply for a one-off grant to help with these costs. If successful, awards are paid direct to the accommodation provider. 

For details on eligibility and how to apply to the scheme, please go to the Coronavirus-financial support from the University page. If you have any queries, you can email [email protected]

Press and media enquiries

Contact us on:

[email protected]