Whether your CV needs rewriting, updating or you haven’t yet started – why not find out how to create a winning CV and covering letter that has impact, makes a good first impression and presents your skills and qualities clearly and concisely?
In this workshop you will learn:
- The purpose of a CV
- What you need to include in your CV
- How to tailor your CV
- CV presentation: formats and design
- Covering letters: how to write a covering letter that will get you noticed
Events are taking place across all campuses as follows:
- Thu 24 Jan 2019, 1–2pm, Marylebone – book on Engage
- Tue 5 Feb 2019, 1–2pm, Regent Street – book on Engage
- Thu 28 Feb 2019, 1–2pm, Marylebone - book on Engage
- Wed 13 Mar 2019, 1–2pm, Harrow (winning CVs and covering letters for the creative industries) - book on Engage
- Wed 27 Mar 2019, 1–2pm, Cavendish - book on Engage
Students are encouraged to bring their CV to the session to enable them to review it in light of the advice provided.