From a part-time job or placement to an internship or graduate role, the skill of CV and covering letter writing is very important to success.
Whether your CV needs rewriting, updating or you haven’t yet started – why not find out how to create a winning CV and covering letter that has impact, makes a good first impression and presents your skills and qualities clearly and concisely?
In this workshop you will learn:
- The purpose of a CV
- What you need to include in your CV
- How to tailor your CV
- CV presentation: formats and design
- Covering letters: how to write a covering letter that will get you noticed
Events are taking place across all campuses as follows:
- Thu 24 Jan 2019, 1–2pm, Marylebone – book on Engage
- Tue 5 Feb 2019, 1–2pm, Regent Street – book on Engage
- Thu 28 Feb 2019, 1–2pm, Marylebone - book on Engage
- Wed 13 Mar 2019, 1–2pm, Harrow (winning CVs and covering letters for the creative industries) - book on Engage
- Wed 27 Mar 2019, 1–2pm, Cavendish - book on Engage
- Thu 11 Apr 2019, 1-2pm, Marylebone - book on Engage
Students are encouraged to bring their CV to the session to enable them to review it in light of the advice provided.