Information for offer holders
If you have received an offer from the University of Westminster, here is the information you need.
We hope you find this page useful and look forward to seeing you in September.
What happens next?
You can use the next few months to:
- Come to an applicant day. We have applicant days for most of our departments in the Spring. Please check the available dates and book on via the applicant portal.
- If your course doesn’t have any available applicant days then you can still contact us to arrange a campus tour.
- If you need accommodation then take a look at our student accommodation information and how to apply for halls. You will be able to apply if you have firmly accepted an offer from us. Applications open in April each year.
- Read our information on funding your course.
- If you need a visa to study in the UK then check out our visa pages and make sure you are able to show your financial evidence and pay your deposit so we can issue your CAS once you have your results.
When you get your results
If your offer is conditional on your results, we will need to receive your grades to confirm your place on a course. UCAS receive many results from exam boards so please check to see if your qualifications are included.
If they are sent by UCAS, then please check UCAS Track to see if we have confirmed your place.
If you have your results and you are still showing as conditional firm or insurance then please send them into your Admissions Office.
If your results aren’t sent to us by UCAS
Please email a copy of your results to your Admissions Officer and please include your UCAS ID number or your university reference ID so we can quickly find your application. If you are expecting to receive your results after 31 August 2018 then please let your Admissions Officer know so we can hold your place for you.
If you are expecting to receive your results on 16 August 2018
Please check UCAS Track in the morning. If we have received all of your results then we will update UCAS before 8am.
If UCAS hasn’t been updated then please give us a call as soon as you have all of your results. You can contact us on 0800 027 9777 from 8am-7pm on Thursday 16 August.
If you call us on results day please select option 2 for current applicants. You will then be able to speak to our dedicated team who will help you confirm your offer.
If you have previously applied to Westminster and are not holding an offer with us then you need to select option 1 and we will be able to help you through the Clearing process.