Professional and short courses
Certified Digital Marketing Professional – Online Course
|Faculty||Westminster Business School|
Do you want to learn how to improve your internet marketing activities but do not have time to attend our face-to-face course? Would you like to find out more about improving your online engagement and gaining competitive advantage – in your own time and space?
Whether you are a business owner or a complete beginner looking to start a career in online marketing, this Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) digital marketing online course is the ideal solution.
Who is the programme for?
Certified Digital Marketing Professional (formerly Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing) is ideal for anyone involved in the planning, implementation or measurement of digital strategies – or anyone who would like to pursue a career in web marketing. The programme is suitable for professionals of all levels and disciplines, and will prepare you to take up a more specialist role within the overall marketing domain.
The course is for:
- professionals who need to understand digital marketing or get more out of their digital channels
- marketers who want to fast-track their career or improve their position in the marketplace
- small business owners who need to maximise online channels for growing their business
- students who want to upskill in digital marketing
Prefer to learn about marketing in a classroom setting? Have a look at our Certified Digital Marketing Professional course delivered here at the University.
|Flexible – online course||30 hours||£1,560||Book now|
We will give you access to the portal within one week from the date of your booking.
The course covers the following modules:
- Digital Marketing Foundations
- Website Optimisation
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay-per-click Marketing (PPC)
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Digital Display Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Planning Your Digital Marketing Campaign
Assessment and certification
All participants will receive a certificate of attendance from the University listing the modules of the course. The Digital Marketing Institute will issue certificates online directly to you.
The certification will be awarded on successful completion of a three-hour online multi-choice exam. The exam is set and graded by the DMI and administered by Pearson Vue through their worldwide assessment centres.
You book your assessment online, through the Pearson website, to be taken at a time and place convenient to you. Guidance on how to do this will be given at the start of the course. The exam fee is included in the cost of your course.
We recommend you allow a minimum of two weeks after the course for your further study and revision before taking the test. Your registration allows you to take the test up to three months after completing the taught programme.
At the end of this course, you will understand the various channels and activities required to plan, implement and manage a comprehensive digital marketing plan for your business.
Our Certified Digital Marketing Professional online course will help you to:
- gain a clear understanding of the value of digital marketing and why it is a vital component of your overall marketing strategy
- plan, create and effectively manage search, social media, mobile and email marketing campaigns
- integrate your digital marketing plans into your overall marketing strategy
- drive new visitor traffic to your website while improving online conversion rates
- understand how digital marketing can help you grow your business, domestically and internationally
- identify various online applications and resources that can help build effective and profitable websites
- measure and analyse the visitor traffic to your website to continuously develop and improve your digital marketing efforts
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Westminster Business School has been accredited by the Digital Marketing Institute to deliver this programme to a syllabus designed by practising digital marketing professionals and endorsed and validated in conjunction with Google, Facebook, Twitter, Paypal, Microsoft and Ogilvy, to name just a few. This ensures that the curriculum has been specifically structured to focus on current trends and best practices in digital marketing.