Professional and short courses
Certified Digital Marketing Professional
|Location||Marylebone, Central London|
Certified Digital Marketing Professional (formerly known as Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing), delivered in the heart of London, is a practical marketing short course that will help you improve your internet marketing activities.
Whether you are a business owner who wants to improve your online engagement and gain competitive advantage or a complete beginner looking to start a career in online marketing, the Digital Marketing Institute's (DMI) digital marketing course could be the ideal solution.
Who is the programme for?
Certified Digital Marketing Professional is ideal for anyone involved in the planning, implementation or measurement of digital strategies – or anyone who would like to pursue a career in web marketing. The programme is suitable for professionals of all levels and disciplines, and will prepare you to take up a more specialist role within the overall marketing domain.
This marketing course is for:
- professionals who need to understand digital marketing or get more out of their digital channels
- marketers who want to fast-track their career or improve their position in the marketplace
- small business owners who need to maximise online channels for growing their business
- students who want to upskill in digital marketing
Prefer to learn about digital marketing in your own time and space? Have a look at our Certified Digital Marketing Professional online course.
|Courses no longer available|
|Start date||Duration||Day and time||Price||Apply|
|12 February 2019||11 days over 4 weeks||Tuesdays 6-9pm, Wednesdays 6-9pm, Saturdays 9am-5pm||£1,750||Course is full|
|12 March 2019||11 days over 4 weeks||Tuesdays 6–9pm, Wednesday 6–9pm, Saturdays 9am–5pm||£1,750||Course is closed|
|7 May 2019||11 days over 4 weeks||Tuesdays 6–9pm, Wednesday 6–9pm, Saturdays 9am–5pm||£1,750||Booking is closed|
|4 June 2019||11 days over 4 weeks||Tuesdays 6–9pm, Wednesday 6–9pm, Saturdays 9am–5pm||£1,750||Course is closed|
Please note that the deadline to book a place on a chosen course closes two weeks before the course start date.
The course covers the following modules:
- Digital Marketing Foundations
- Website Optimization Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay-per-click Marketing (PPC)
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Digital Display Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Planning Your Digital Marketing Campaign
Assessment and certification
All participants will receive a certificate of attendance from the University listing the modules of the course. The Digital Marketing Institute will issue certificates online directly to you.
The certification will be awarded on successful completion of a three-hour online multi-choice exam. The exam is set and graded by the DMI and administered by Pearson Vue through their worldwide assessment centres.
You book your assessment online, through the Pearson website, to be taken at a time and place convenient to you. Guidance on how to do this will be given at the start of the course. The exam fee is included in the cost of your course.
We recommend you allow a minimum of two weeks after the course for your further study and revision before taking the test. Your registration allows you to take the test up to 24 weeks after completing the taught programme.
At the end of this course, you will understand the various channels and activities required to plan, implement and manage a comprehensive digital marketing plan for your business.
Our Certified Digital Marketing Professional will help you to:
- gain a clear understanding of the value of digital marketing and why it is a vital component of your overall marketing strategy
- plan, create and effectively manage search, social media, mobile and email marketing campaigns
- integrate your digital marketing plans into your overall marketing strategy
- drive new visitor traffic to your website while improving online conversion rates
- understand how digital marketing can help you grow your business, domestically and internationally
- identify various online applications and resources that can help build effective and profitable websites
- measure and analyse the visitor traffic to your website to continuously develop and improve your digital marketing efforts
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Westminster Business School has been accredited by the Digital Marketing Institute to deliver this programme in the heart of London to a syllabus designed by practising digital marketing professionals and endorsed and validated in conjunction with Google, Facebook, Twitter, Paypal, Microsoft and Ogilvy, to name just a few. This ensures that the curriculum has been specifically structured to focus on current trends and best practices in digital marketing.