Professional and short courses
Understanding and Developing Yourself Through MBTI
|Faculty||Westminster Business School|
This Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) questionnaire and coaching package is designed to help you raise self-awareness and make better choices about how you work and influence others.
The package is a personalised learning experience, conducted through telephone coaching and can be scheduled to suit you, including evening calls.
It is part of Westminster Business School's suite of executive development programmes and complements our Leadership Workshops.
The MBTI questionnaire is the world’s most widely used and recognised personality assessment tool.
It is far more than just a personality questionnaire. The theoretical framework of the MBTI assessment provides a common language for understanding and describing the interpersonal differences that define us as individuals. MBTI is one of the key tools used to help individuals raise their self-awareness and make better choices about how they work and influence others.
|Days and times||Duration||Fees||Booking|
|Flexible||Two 1-hour phone coaching sessions||£395||Coming soon|
This coaching package includes:
- all materials including the MBTI questionnaire and a copy of your MBTI profile
- one hour’s coaching over the telephone to discuss in depth your MBTI questionnaire results and arrive at an MBTI profile that provides an accurate description of you, your strengths and development needs
- a further follow up one hour’s coaching over the telephone to explore what the results mean to you and what you can do differently and become even more effective as a result of understanding your MBTI profile
Combining the MBTI with two sessions of telephone coaching really helps to deepen your understanding of:
- what is driving your behaviour
- why you find some people or situations difficult
- what you may choose to do next for your personal and professional development
Catherine Botting has 20 years’ experience of supporting change and learning in organisations, with management positions in companies including GE Capital, First Direct, HSBC and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
She combines a deep understanding of what makes people tick, with commercial credibility, and works with clients to bring about positive and sustainable business and personal change. At PricewaterhouseCoopers, Catherine gained a reputation for helping people progress to director and partner level.