Professional and short courses
Strategic Social Media Skills for Business
|Location||Marylebone, Central London|
|Faculty||Westminster Business School|
This strategic social media workshop is part of our Leadership Workshops series. Designed for board members and senior managers, these highly focused workshops are facilitated by carefully selected subject experts with deep experience across all business sectors.
"Not using social media in the workplace...is starting to make about as much sense as not using the phone or email."
During this hands-on social media workshop, Meral Crifasi will take you through the dos and don’ts of social media theory and practice to ensure your profile and activity on Twitter and LinkedIn:
- enable you to broaden and deepen your network
- support you to communicate more directly and effectively with colleagues within and contacts beyond your organisation
- boost your reputation and visibility amongst your colleagues and broader network
This workshop also includes a professional photo shoot with John Cassidy, The Headshot Guy.
|No course dates available|
|Register your interest and we will let you know when we have new dates.|
By the end of this social media workshop you will:
- understand the importance for you and your organisation of having a strong social media presence
- be able to use Twitter and LinkedIn with confidence
- be in a position to lead your organisation’s social media presence
- have a professionally photographed profile picture or your LinkedIn and Twitter profiles taken at no extra cost
Meral Crifasi specialises in social media strategy and digital marketing. She has designed and implemented social media strategies and channels for a series of high-calibre brands. Meral’s clients include the University of Westminster and technology start-ups such as iPushPull, Rezzable, iCharts and Penton Media Europe. She is multilingual and is active across multiple social media platforms.
The Headshot Guy is the UK’s leading brand in taking professional headshots of executives, business professionals and company teams. The business was started by John Cassidy, who began his career in the RAF, spent 17 years travelling the world and ended up as the main command public relations photographer. After his service, he formed John Cassidy Photography, where his clients included The Times and other prestigious publications. He set up The Headshot Guy in 2010, after finding himself working more and more with businesses and their executives, taking their headshots.