Professional and short courses
|Location||Marylebone, Central London|
|Faculty||Westminster Business School|
How should we lead innovation in today’s volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) world?
How can leaders create the kinds of environments that enable the best ideas to emerge? How can we unleash innovation potential across continents and professional silos?
In this interactive, energising and thought-provoking workshop, Professor Dr Vali Lalioti will lead you through different ways of thinking, so you learn how to create a work environment that supports and encourages innovation.
Disruptive Innovation is one of our Leadership Workshops, designed for executives, managers and board members who wish to maximise their effectiveness and career potential.
|No course dates available|
|Register your interest and we will let you know when we have new dates.|
In this innovation workshop you will:
- use a blend of up-to-date theory and practice – including Vali’s Innovation Colours™ game and GROWTH puzzle™ – to identify your innovation strengths
- explore how you shine and lead through the different phases of the innovation process
- learn from the latest neuroscience, exploring where good ideas come from
- work through a real-time innovation process that will make learning stick
- start developing an action plan to create growth through innovation
By the end of the workshop you will have:
- a deeper understanding of your innovation strengths
- developed a mindset that enables you to create environments conducive to innovation
- additional tools and processes to lead teams through creative conflict to make ideas happen
- your own action plan to deliver innovation
Innovator and coach, Professor Dr Vali Lalioti works with ambitious businesses globally, to inspire new thinking, ignite action in teams and accelerate growth and impact from innovation.
Vali has global experience of leading and delivering innovation across private and public sectors. She has worked across four continents, holds a PhD in computer science and an MBA. Her clients include maritime companies such as Manuport Logistics and GasLog, pharmaceuticals – Janssen and Pfizer – the energy and engineering sectors (the World Steel Association, Atlas CopCo), and non-profits including Save The Children and the BBC.
Vali holds patents in virtual and augmented reality, and continues to deliver innovation with her clients. Her company created the first medical library of interactive digital books for a global pharmaceutical, which won their global innovation prize, and has received an InnovateUK award for bringing augmented reality to education.
Professor of Leadership, Design and Innovation at Antwerp Management School, she has been delivering innovation workshops, coaching and mentoring for us since 2013.