CILEx taster session
14 May 2018 to 17 May 2018
|Time:||6:00pm to 8:00pm|
Would you like to try out what it is like to study for a CILEx qualification at the University of Westminster? Come along to one of our free taster sessions.
What sessions can I attend?
You can choose one of the following sessions:
- Level 3 - Criminal Law from – from 5.30 to 7.15pm or 7.30 to 9pm in LTS 3.07
- Level 6 - Employment Practice – from 6-8pm in LTS3.14
- Level 6 - Civil Litigation – from 6-8pm in LTS3.09B
- Level 6 - Land Law – from 6-8pm in LTS4.10A
- Level 3 - Employment Law - from 5.30 to 7.15pm in LTS 2.01
- Level 3 - Civil Litigation - from 7.30 to 9pm LTS 2.01
- Level 6 - Family Law – from 6-8pm in LTS3.12
- Level 6 - Contract Law – from 6-8pm in LTS4.10A
- Level 6 - Criminal Litigation – from 6-8pm in LTS3.14
- Level 6 - Company and Partnership Practice – from 6-8pm in LTS3.13
- Level 6 – Conveyancing – from 6-8pm in LTS2.01
- Level 6 – Employment Law – from 6-8pm in LTS4.01
- Level 6 – Family Practice – from 6-8pm in LTS4.10A
- Level 6 – Company and Partnership Law – from 6-8pm in LTS3.12
Who can attend a CILEx taster session?
They are open to anybody interested in following the CILEx qualification route.