CSD is rightly famous for its Bulletin: for many colleagues in the UK and beyond, the hard copy of the CSD Bulletin that they receive in the post is the calling card of the Centre.
The current issue of the Bulletin published in Autumn 2015 (Volume 20) features contributions by three political theorists who have been key to the development of CSD: John Keane, Bhikhu Parekh and Chantal Mouffe. It also includes pieces by significant figures who have visited CSD in the last year: Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak, James Tully and John Gastil.
Contents of CSD Bulletin, Volume 20 (Autumn 2015) include:
- ‘Reconstituting Liberal Democracy’, Bhikhu Parekh
- ‘Democratic Innovation and Collaborative Research’, John Gastil
- ‘Beyond the Gaze’, Elisabetta Brighi
- ‘Democracy, Capital and the Market’, Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak
- ‘The New Despotism’, John Keane
- ‘Agonistic Politics and the Importance of Affects’, Chantal Mouffe
- ‘Civic Freedom’, James Tully
Past editions of the CSD Bulletin will be made available soon.
CSD would like to thank Dr Patrick Burke, long-standing editor of the CSD Bulletin.