Clone of Who can partner with us
Not all organisations are eligible to advertise vacancies through our Volunteering Service. To feature volunteer vacancies as an accredited partner on Westminster’s CareerHub, your organisation should be:
- a third-sector organisation primarily committed to non-profit objectives and social benefit
- familiar and compliant with University terms and conditions, National Minimum Wage regulations, and distinctions between ‘volunteering’ and ‘voluntary work’ (see below)
- flexible and non-discriminatory in hiring policy
- up-to-date in key policy areas (such as health and safety and equal-opportunities)
- in possession of insurance cover for volunteers
- able to provide essential details on vacancies featured online
- able to induct, train and support volunteers during their role
- willing to offer feedback for students and the University
If your organisation does not meet the above criteria, you may still be eligible to work alongside the Volunteering Service in other ways.
For enquiries call us on +44 (0)20 3506 6112 or email Berekhet Berakhy at [email protected].