Who can benefit from counselling?
Our counselling service is available on an individual and organisational basis, if you work in education and you:
- would like to talk things through with a complete outsider
- are under the sort of pressure that interferes with your capacity to work effectively
- are so stressed that you feel unable to function properly at work
- suffer from debilitating depression, panic attacks or other stress-related symptoms
- feel in a rut with your work or personal life and can’t make any moves forward
- have stress-related symptoms that you want to get to the root of
- have been affected by an incident, such as a sudden death in your organisation
- are going through a redundancy or grievance at work
- have a health or disability issue that is affecting your life in general and at work
- are experiencing relationship problems such as divorce or separation
- would like to explore the personal impact of change or conflict within your organisation
Cost of sessions
Some organisations have an arrangement with us to provide a limited number of free sessions – please check with your HR department. If no arrangement has been made, fees are on a sliding scale depending on your income.
|Your income||Cost per session|
Make an appointment
Appointments are available on weekdays, during the day and early evening.
To arrange an appointment, call us on +44 (0)20 7911 5000 ext 66899 or email us at [email protected].
We will send you an information pack and arrange an appointment to suit you.
How can a business book counselling for staff members?
If you are an organisation, institution or business and recognise that your staff are struggling with organisational change, issues at work and managing difficult relationships, or that your staff are affected by their personal problems and these impact on their ability to focus and concentrate on their work, then you will find it useful to sign up to the Only Connect counselling service.
Only Connect offers counselling support to your staff, which is external and confidential. This may help your staff deal with their difficulties and help them to focus on their work rather than needing to go on sick leave. We are able to offer assessments and counselling sessions. We are also able to offer specialist, tailor-made workshops for larger numbers of staff.
Should you be interested in more details and information about our services then please contact the Only Connect manager at [email protected]. or phone +44 (0)20 7911 5000 ext 66899 and we will be able to explain to you the terms and conditions for joining the Only Connect service and how to set up the counselling for your staff.
Whether you want to bridge a skills gap or motivate your staff with continuing professional development (CPD), we can help with your in-house training or deliver training programmes tailored to your needs.
We have a long track record of working with organisations and individuals to develop their professional and personal skills, and we offer short courses in a number of subject areas.