Architecture and Cities
Architecture and Cities is a research umbrella covering the strong and diverse research, scholarship, teaching and practice undertaken in the Department of Architecture at the University of Westminster.
- Architectural History and Theory
- Environment and Technology
- Expanded Territories (ET)
- Experimental Practice (EXP)
- Representation, Fabrication and Computing
These are loose alignments of staff, students and practitioners who undertake joint research initiatives and projects and organise events of common interest.