Robert Mitchell Society
Membership of the Robert Mitchell Society is offered to those who kindly donate between £1,000 and £9,999.99.
The Society is named after Robert Mitchell, who dedicated more than 50 years of his life to the success of our predecessor, the Regent Street Polytechnic, as the organisation’s first Secretary and later its first Director of Education (the Vice-Chancellor of the day). Among many other achievements, he was the driving force behind the development of the technical classes, founded the Polytechnic Touring Association, took an active part in the organisation of the 1908 Olympic Games, and oversaw the rebuilding of 309 Regent Street in 1910/11.
We recognise the support of the Robert Mitchell Society through:
- Invitations to a range of special celebrations including a members-only event hosted by our Vice-Chancellor and President
- Activity updates from the projects you are supporting
- Special communications throughout the academic year
- Special acknowledgement on our online donor roll
- Thank You letter and welcome from our Vice-Chancellor and President
To learn more about joining the Robert Mitchell Society, please contact the Development and Alumni Relations Office on +44 (0)20 7911 5741 or email [email protected].