How we support women in STEMM
Learning and development
The University of Westminster is committed to creating an environment and opportunities in which all staff may realise their potential and be given the opportunity to develop.
We offer the following leadership and development opportunities to our staff:
- Leadership and Management Development
- Staff Learning and Development Programme
- Springboard’s Women’s Development Programme
- Professional, Performance and Development Review (PPDR) Procedures
- Postgraduate Certificate in University Teaching and Learning
- Researchers Staff Networks
Would you like to become involved in public engagement and science? Find out how to do so by visiting the Stemnet website.
Interested in joining a UK Mentoring Scheme for Women in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics? Visit the Mentorset website to find out how.
Join GetSET Women - a fast-growing community of more than 1,500 women from all walks of science, engineering, the built environment and technology – plus women who promote gender equality and SET in all sorts of ways.
To find out more information about support for women in science, technology, engineering or mathematic sectors visit the WISE website.
The following policies summarise the University's arrangements for a work-life balance for staff:
- University of Westminster revised Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave and Pay Policy
- Annual Leave and Special Leave
- Working Flexibly