About us Our University
Share Your Summer competition terms and conditions
- Entries into the competition are from the 13 July 2015 to 23 August 2015. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- Staff members of the University of Westminster are not eligible to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition the entrant must either email James Knox, [email protected] with their full name and an attachment of the photo, or upload the image to Instagram using the hashtag #uniwestminstersummer.
- It is in the nature of the competition that all entries are original and owned by the person submitting the entry. Any photos found to be under the proprietary of another person, group or company, will be disqualified.
- One winner will win a prize of £50 in Amazon vouchers.
- There will be two alternative prizes of £25 in Amazon Vouchers.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- The competition closes at 23.59, Sunday 23 August 2015 with the winner decided on Monday 24 August 2015 by the Judging Panel.
- The winner will be notified on Monday 24 August 2015.
- Entries received in the post will not be accepted and cannot be returned.
- By entering the ‘Share Your Summer’ competition, you are agreeing that the University of Westminster may use your submitted photo in future e-mail communications, social media channels and our website for an unlimited period.
- In the event of any dispute, the Judging Panel’s decision is final.
- By entering the competition you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
- If you have any queries please contact James Knox, [email protected].