I am a Principal Lecturer in Events at the University of Westminster and a Digital Innovator for the College of Design, Creative and Digital Industries. I also have other roles related to the events industry. I am the founder of Event Tech Lab, a virtual marketing and communications accelerator for event technology start-ups. I also write for UK magazines - Exhibition News and Access All Areas - on event technology every month. Through my roles I am invited to speak at event professional conferences and trade shows around the world. I am also invited to judge event awards competitions, globally.
My event marketing and production experience began in 1989, and I have produced countless events and marketing strategies for new products and brands in the UK and Europe.
- Course leader for Tourism and Events Management
- Lecturer MA Event Design and Management course
- Lecturer BA Tourism and Events Management.
Current research interests
- Measuring the Creative Intensity of the Events Sector
- Event Design and Emotional Triggering
- Artificial Intelligence and Event Design
- The Production of Space and Attendee Engagement
For details of all my research outputs, visit my WestminsterResearch profile.