- University of Sussex;
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust;
- Brighton and Sussex Medical School;
- University of Oxford;
- Contracts with the University of Surrey.
As well as being a lecturer at the University of Westminster, I hold an honorary Research Fellow contract with the University of Sussex and am the co-founder of the Early Career Hallucinations Research (ECHR) group, and member of the International Consortium for Hallucinations Research (ICHR).
- Module leader for Level 6 module "Clinical Psychology".
- Lecturer for "Humanistic Approaches to Psychotherapy", "Theories and Perspectives in Health Psychology", and "Professional Issues in a Critical Context".
- Seminar leader for "Individual Differences" and "Understanding Psychological Diversity".
- Provide supervision for undergraduate and postgraduate taught research-based projects, and placement year students.
My research interests include: implementation science, psychosis, hearing voices, cognitive behaviour therapy, increasing access to psychological therapies, wellbeing of mental health carers, mental health stigma, student mental health, suicide.