We work with retailers to develop the most appropriate training mechanism to develop skills for the workplace.
Our training solutions
- Bespoke to organisations based on individual business requirements
- Academically accredited if required
- Developed for all staff levels, from entry to senior level
- Delivered on an ad hoc basis to support skills gaps or via ongoing developmental programmes
- Delivered on the client’s premises or at the university’s dedicated premises in central London.
Arcadia/Bhs, Coast, Harrods, Boden, Selfridges, The White Company
Courses on offer
|From design to delivery||Sourcing and supply chain|
|Strategy and big-picture thinking||Negotiation skills|
|Planning skills||Presentation skills|
|Merchandising calculations||Leadership skills|
|Distribution skills||Influencing and persuading skills|
|WSSI||Law for retailers|
|Range planning||Multi-channel retailing|
|Range planning practical||The business game|
|In-season trading||Textile skills|
We can write and develop additional courses as required.
Get in touch
For more details or to discuss how the University of Westminster can work with your organisation to develop your people for the future, please contact Business Development Manager Rosie Collins on +44 (0)20 3506 6297 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.