Westminster Business School
As part of the module, students will be required to attend 5 workshops as follows:
- Induction to Module, Tuesday 1 March 2016, 6–9pm. Topics included: Maximising learning from internship, Module outline, Reflective Writing
- Career Management and Development, Monday 14 March 2016, 6–9pm. Topics included: meaning of work, significance of work, developing a personal development plan, SMART goals
- Relationships at Work, Thursday 31 May 2016, 6–9pm. Topics included: working with others, relationships between management and colleagues, dealing with stress and conflict
- Effective Communication, Tuesday 7 June 2016 (for September 2015 starters) or Thursday 16 June 2016 (for January 2016 starters), 6–9pm. Topics included: networking and body language
- The Reflective Practitioner and Work Culture and Structure, Tuesday 14 June 2016, 6–9pm. Topics included: using the critical incident technique, rules of the reflective practitioner, work culture and structure
This is not an exhaustive list of topics included in the workshops.