How to apply
To apply for a place on this module, you complete an online application form. You can only do this once you have started your studies at Westminster Business School.
Please have these two pieces of information ready when you apply, as you will submit them to us along with your application form:
- Your CV. It's a good idea to ensure your CV is up-to-date, as this will be sent to internship employers. If you need help with your CV, you can check the CV guide or book an appointment with a careers adviser to get some tailored feedback on your CV. You can also visit the Career Development Centre page for further information on the help available to you.
- A completed Code of Conduct form – download it and submit it with your online application form.
Deadline: applications are currently closed.
Who is eligible to apply?
Before applying, please ensure that you fulfil the following criteria:
- This scheme is available to full-time postgraduate or MBA students only. You will need to be in your first semester and attend Westminster Business School to be able to apply.
- You must be able to attend all of the 5 mandatory workshops as part of the module – please double check the dates and your availability before applying
- You must have a good level of communication – both written and oral. If your application is shortlisted, your ability to communicate will be assessed during your group meeting with a member of the business experience team.
- You must submit your fully completed online module application form by the specified deadlines. This also applies to any additional tasks like sending updated CVs (if required), creating candidate profiles and confirming interview availability.