About the faculty
Business Experience Team
We're a dedicated team which is part of the University's Career Development Centre. We provide professional employability advice and guidance to Westminster Business School undergraduate and postgraduate students, wishing to undertake work experience opportunities including one year placements, short-term internships and mentoring.
We build strong relationships with a diverse range of employers to ensure our students are given the best possible opportunity to showcase their skills and ensure our employers benefit from high-quality students.
Throughout the year we arrange different employability programmes exclusively for students at Westminster Business School.
BET run events such as the Westminster Business School Placements and Internships Careers Fair, employability workshops, seminars, employer presentations, CV-writing guidance sessions and application clinics.
If you're an employer, please visit the following pages to find out more about:
- one-year undergraduate business placement
- international postgraduate and MBA mentoring programme
- postgraduate and MBA summer internship programme
- international undergraduate internship programme
You can also download our Employer's guide to employability programmes (pdf) or find other ways of accessing our students and graduate talent.
BET Opening hours
- Term-time opening hours: Monday-Friday: 9.30am–5pm
- Vacation opening hours: as above, however temporary closures may occur during the summer vacation – please contact us before you visit us.
The Business Experience Team
Westminster Business School
Employability Hub (CG01)
E: [email protected]
T: +44 (0)20 3506 7027
In a bid to provide invaluable work experience to our full-time postgraduate business students we are giving you the opportunity to apply to undertake an 8-week unpaid accredited internship with a London organisation.