- Oral presentation: “NGS Revelation in shRNA maturation and siRNA mode of action mechanisms targeting the Hepatitis C virus (HCV)” – SMi Next Generation Sequencing meeting, 17-18 September 2012.
- Poster presentation: “Insights in shRNA Processing and siRNA Mode of Action Using Next Generation Sequencing” – UK Next Gen Sequencing meeting 2012, 28-30 August 2012.
- 17 September 2012: Westminster Genomic Services first to UK market offering Certified Service Provider NGS services on the Ion Torrent PGM.
- 4 September 2012: Westminster Genomic Services successfully completes Life Technologies Certified Service Provider programme for the Ion Torrent PGM.
- 30 July 2012: University of Westminster acquires state of the art DNA sequencer.