Call our dedicated team on: +44 (0)20 7915 5511
Opening hours: 9-5pm
University of Westminster
Second Floor, Cavendish House
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
If you want a quick answer to a query and it's between 9am - 5pm, tweet us here:
The University has two prospectuses, one for undergraduate and one for postgraduate study and lists all courses available. They provide information on course content, entry requirements, teaching and learning as well as student services and facilities.
There are two options for receiving prospectus information. The first is to follow the link to our PDF prospectus pages. These allow you to select the subject areas you are interested in without having to download the whole prospectus.
If you would prefer to receive a hard copy prospectus this can be ordered by completing an online enquiry form. These are sent through standard mail delivery and can take up to seven days for UK enquirers and 14 days for overseas enquirers.
Course Enquiries Team
For further information and advice contact the Course Enquiries Team on +44 (0)20 7915 5511 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Course Enquiries Team can provide information and advice on the following:
- Course information
- Entry requirements for all undergraduate and postgraduate courses
- Qualifications: what you need for UK and overseas qualifications
- January starts: information on courses available for January entry
- How to apply: postgraduate admissions through UKPass, part-time application procedures for direct entry and undergraduate full-time UCAS admissions procedures
- Contact details of Admissions Offices and Admissions Tutors
- Advice on choosing similar courses
- Fees: up-to-date fee information
- Open Days: dates, times and location of campus and university wide open days.
- Campus tours: dates and times of campus tours