Study abroad

Transcript requests

If you have studied with us previously as a study abroad student and want to request one or more additional copies of your transcript, the following charges will apply:

First transcript
Each additional transcript ordered at the same time and going to the same address
Express courier charge

Please contact the Education Abroad Team at: so that we can advise you further on the request process.

Please note: if you studied with us as an exchange student or as a full degree undergraduate or postgraduate student you will need to contact the appropriate Faculty Registry Office.

Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment
Faculty of Science and Technology (ECS)
Westminster Law School
Faculty of Science and Technology (Life Sciences)
Faculty of Media, Arts & Design
Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
Westminster Business School

Accommodation for Study Abroad students

Explore your accommodation options.